Avicularia versicolor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avicularia versicolor

I was wondering if anyone knows where there are Avicularia versicolor slings for sale? They no longer sell them at thespidershop.co.uk

I believe there are a couple of sellers with these on RFUK Inverts classified. Try George Dobson.
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn Hultmark View Post
      I was wondering if anyone knows where there are Avicularia versicolor slings for sale? They no longer sell them at thespidershop.co.uk
      They do get them in quite regularly. (The Spider Shop) It shouldn't be long before they're in stock again.
      My Collection:

Comment

They appear to be for sale on:

Welcome to BugzUK, a leading breeder and importer of exotic insects from Praying Mantis, Spiders, Beetles, and Centipedes through to Scorpions and Stick Insects.

Richard
        There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Cheers for the link. They are £18 on bugzuk.com. I'm sure they were cheaper on thespidershop.... is this price normal?
          Last edited by Guest; 04-10-10, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Well I think the price may be a tad higher than normal but then if you want one and no one else has them then the price is academic.

Richard
            There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

I think it was only £5 in thespidershop. hmm might go for it anyway.

Comment

Try Michael Scheller

Comment

I think Michael Scheller is mentioned in the OP,s other post "Best Sellers"

Chris.

Comment

Though I hold the sellers mentioned above in high regard, when I ordered spiders from Germany they did take a week to arrive. As I have found avic's to be a little more fragile than other species, and as you are looking at spiderlings, I would think twice about ordering them from outside the UK in my humble opinion...

Comment

When you order make sure the seller sends the package as a "Letter" with stamps instead of tracking nr. A box sent as a letter goes through another system and will be delivered much faster. From Germany to northen Sweden a box sent with stamps takes 4 days. A big plus is that you will get your package much faster that way but the minus is that you cant track it.

Comment

Working...
                      X