Best Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sellers

Looking for a list of the most reputable online dealers/suppliers of tarantulas...

hi there bjorn welcome to the forum. you could try the spider shop or there's virginia cheeseman. both have a large selection of tarantulas this should get you started.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I know these already actually. I'm looking for a particular species which is not on either of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn Hultmark View Post
        I'm looking for a particular species which is not on either of these.
        Well do not keep us in suspense, if you say what you are after then perhaps we can find you a supplier

Richard
        There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Avicularia versicolor. I have another thread about this which is why I hesitated to mention ha! Do you know any other good online stores?

Comment

At times your best looking through the classifieds on this and other forums,... you can get some good deals etc through private sales... it's just a case of being patient and checking the classfieds a couple of times a day.

Paul

Comment

Try contacting this guy. Sven Koeppler. He lives in Germany, but will ship to the UK. I've used him before, he's very good and has an endless list of T's. His email address is Koeppler@web.de.

Jamie.
              My Collection:

Comment

Michael Scheller has some available at the moment:

Very reputable and reliable guy.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Try predatororprey.net think Gar had some
                  Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

to be updated lol....new additions

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Olsinia View Post

How do you order on this website? I can make no sense out of it.

Comment

And do you know where it says the prices? Or do I need to email him? If so do you have the adress?

Cheers

Comment

To get in touch with Michael, hit Kontakt/AGB, then per E-Mail and enter your details, (you can leave the drop down menu, I think the default setting 'bitte wahlen' is what you want). Alternatively, if your email address is too long to fit in the box (as mine is), you can PM him on the-T-store.co.uk forum.

Pricing: i.e.:

5 x Aphonopelma sp.Maverick USA 2,5-3cm 125.- / 10 x 225.-

=5 A sp. Maverick, about 2.5-3cm body length for 125 Euro / or 10 for 225 Euro

Comment

To get in touch with Michael, hit Kontakt/AGB, then per E-Mail and enter your details, (you can leave the drop down menu, I think the default setting 'bitte wahlen' is what you want). Alternatively, if your email address is too long to fit in the box (as mine is), you can PM him on the-T-store.co.uk forum.

Pricing: i.e.:

5 x Aphonopelma sp.Maverick USA 2,5-3cm 125.- / 10 x 225.-

=5 A sp. Maverick, about 2.5-3cm body length for 125 Euro / or 10 for 225 Euro
                          Thanks for the help

Comment

Bjorn just press the "for sale" button on Shellers page. You also have Mr Phalagorn @ kryp.smugmug.com

Comment

Working...
                            X