Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic Keeper's Record - FREE SOFTWARE

Hi All,

I recently came across this website with a free application to manage your exotics. It seems ideal for all us tarantula keepers that want to record our precious collection information on our windoze pcs.

It is called Exotic Keeper's Record 3.0 and the download and further information can be found at:

Richard
    There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

I'm one step ahead Richard!

I've been using a similar program for about 6 months. Exotic Keeper's Record - Version 2.0.2.1. I really should get round to upgrading it! I don't know what I'd do without it. It certainly beats the old notepad or spreadsheet I put together!

I would really recommend this to anyone who keeps more than 2 or 3 spiders.

Jamie.
    My Collection:

Comment

Well I started with his older programme called the Tarantula Keeper's Record but it is a lot more basic than Exotic Keeper's Record 3.0 so I swapped over.

I was not really certain whether pluging even free software was allowed but thought if it was not someone would tell me.

Yes, now I have such a large collection this programme makes life a lot easier.

Richard

p.s. I have just had a wonderful T. apophysis sling arrive from Kim Small and I will post pictures later.
      There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

Comment

Plug away Ricahrd, I have downoaded it and it looks excellent.

Ray
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Thanks Ray

It is not often you find hobby related software (and more importantly decent software) for free.

I must admit that it is simple enough for beginners to master but thorough enough for those that need a bit more functionality.

I have no idea if the author is in the hobby or not but my thanks goes out to him for taking the time to program it and give it away free.

Richard

Comment

Working...
          X