psalmopoeus irminina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psalmopoeus irminina

i bought a psalmopoeus irminina when they say quick not word for it !!!! this t should drive an f1 car. its on a sling but wow its quick gary

teleport is the word often used for these
    Great Ts that love to have both an arboreal and fossorial set-up. Great eaters too.
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Fantastic spiders and, as Peter says, will adapt to virtually any sort of environment we give them.
      They are very, very quick (though not usually aggressive) and will often "teleport" around (just to freak you out i think )

Still ... if you want to see "quick" then you may want to get yourself a "huntsman" (true spider) in the future .... these make Psalmo's look like they're in "slow-mo"
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thanks for the replys do you know any good care sheets for these .? I have read some, but want make sure I get I right thanks. Gary

Comment

A tall tub with climbing material (the tub can be fairly large regarding the size of the sling as they're reasonably active)
          Fair amount of substrate so they can adopt a little scrape or burrow if they wish
          Temps between 76 -80 would be ok in the day, few degrees drop at night would be beneficial
          humidity is not as important as in some arboreals, a light to medium spray once a week for drinking water would suffice
          Feeding items can be up to the size of the spiders main body, they're quite voracious when younger, when getting to juvenile size they will do well on adult crickets and an occasional midsized (dubia type) roach.
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

thanks colin

Comment

Got a MM for breeding if anyone is interested? Will ship it out free

Comment

hey scott, i might be interested, as i have two lovely females...
                Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                X