new addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new addition

hi there everyone. i was saying the other day that i was getting a salmon pink bird eater sorry i dont know the posh name. well i picked it up last night had a good close look and im 95 per cent sure it's female as there's no hooks or boxing gloves on the end of the pedipalps. the guy who sold her to me said he had her for 2 years aprox so im guessing she's still quite young as she's about the same size as my adult female smithi. she's in good condition but not eating yet. hopefully she will soon. i would put a picture on here but sorry i dont know how. anyway im very happy with her as she was good as gold when i transfered her to her new home today. if i can figure out how to get a photo on here i.ll show her of to you all lol.

Hi Vincent,

L. parahybana is the 'posh' name and I saw a real stunning adult earlier today so I hope yours is a stunner also.

To add a picture can you see the little icons above the window where you type your reply? The icon to the right of the globe/planet is for uploading pictures. So click on it and you will see you can upload from your computer - just do not try to upload massive images as they will not load. I resize all mine to 640x480 before uploading.

Hope that helps

Richard
    There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

cheers richard. i'll give it a go im sure between me and my wife we can sort it. o and thanks for letting me know the posh name for the salmon pink bird eater.

Comment

Working...
      X