what a lovely suprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a lovely suprise

hi all well i put a post on here last week to announce the arrival of my salmon pink bird eater. well it molted last night and i was so happy to discover that it's a definite female . she's doing really well concidering i put her in a brand new set up just cant wait for her to come out in the open so i can get a real good look at her in her new outfit.

Hi Vincent, nice to hear that you've got a Salmon Pink, you're into the big T's now lol, glad it's moulted out ok and a female, now just watch her grow

Comment

cheers linda she does look great. i never did get round to getting a blondi myself i dont know if you remember but i was on the verge of getting one i just lost the bottle. i see one not long ago in my local exotic pet shop but i dont think im quite ready for something like a blondi. i'll see how i go with the salmon pink first then maybe just maybe.

Comment

Hi Vincent, you're nearly there, the Salmon Pinks, the 3rd largest T, and they're a great spider, we've got 4, they're all pretty good tempered, and are out all day. You'll have to put a pic up of her, here's one of mine, she's a 9" ls.Click image for larger version

Name:	T's & Sidmouth 015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	94021

Comment

lovely looking girl you've got there linda. mine's about 6 to 7 inches at the moment hard to tell as she spends so much time at the back of the tank but im sure it wont be long now before she ventur's out a bit more. i'll try and get a photo on here as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
          X