Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power of persuasion

hey all,

i really want to buy a T and willing to take FULL responsabilty for it however my parents are being rather persistant on not having one in the house. how can i explain to them that they are clean n simple animals to keep?
    they are not afraid of them, just dont want one....need help on how to show them the light

oh just for records, i am 20 years old.

cheers,

Bring them along to the BTS show and let others convince them
    Guy...
    www.giantspiders.com

Comment

It’s going to be hard to convince your parents to let you have something they possibly are afraid off.

But as Guy says get them to come with you to the BTS Exhibition. I would expect you would leave with one, and your parents will have 2 or 3 each

Just make sure you have read up on all the info, so they know or feel you will be able to look after it, also join the BTS (shameless plug!)

Regards
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

My dear old mum is quite arachnophobic.

I nagged her for YEARS to let me have a tarantula. I even kept Tegeneria (House Spiders) in tanks.
        Eventually, I gave up and tried to forget about the idea - and she went out and bought me a G rosea spiderling, which I still have (11 years later)
        She asks to hold it every once in a while just to convince herself she can do it.

Now, there are about about 150 tarantulas living in her house.... (not including the escaped ones living under the stairs etc, LOL)

So anything is possible!

Comment

Working...
        X