Oh dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear

Just been on Virginia Cheeseman's website to do some xmas shopping (i know its early but hey) and just increased our collection by 6 more T's!! There's just so many I want to get but had to limit my self to £70 lol gonna be picking up a salmon pink birdeater next week too so that will be 7 new T's in our house!!!!! =]

Sounds like a great xmas pressie lol... Any chance of sharing the web address for the said site as i know nothing of it !! : )
    My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth Brink View Post
      Just been on Virginia Cheeseman's website to do some xmas shopping (i know its early but hey) and just increased our collection by 6 more T's!! There's just so many I want to get but had to limit my self to £70 lol gonna be picking up a salmon pink birdeater next week too so that will be 7 new T's in our house!!!!! =]
      Like a kid in a toy shop lol.

Originally posted by Dave Grace View Post
      Sounds like a great xmas pressie lol... Any chance of sharing the web address for the said site as i know nothing of it !! : )
      Entomological Supplier of Spiders, Tarantualas and other Bugs and Insects

Cant praise her enough for the care of all her bugs

Chris.

Comment

it feels like christmas... mr/s postie should be bringing me a little package today =]

getting...

1 x Blue Pink Toe (Avicularia versicolor)
        1 x Brazil Striped (Nhandu chromatus)
        1 x Brazilian Red (Nhandu carapoensis)
        1 x Giant Black & White (Acanthoscurria brocklehursti)
        1 x Curly Hair (Brachypelma albopilosum)
        1 x Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma smithi)

and picking up a Salmon Pink Birdeater (Lasiodora parahybana) this week too =]

Comment

Thanks for the web address Chris , much appreciated : )
          My Collection:

Comment

a bit unhappy about this lot to be honest... the pink toe died today, the brazil striped and brazilian red died a few weeks ago. so we'v lost half of our babies from virginia... dont think i'll be buying slings or 'juvies' again, think i may just have to stick to sub adults

Comment

So sorry to hear that

Before xmas I lost 2 Brachypelma both slings as well.

Winter in our houses in the UK is the toughest season to get the spids through safely

As its so dry with cental heating that some of us have miss a day or two and those tubs can dry out real quick

Once they get to the 3 inch mark they seem to be able to cope a little better.

Its sad when it happens but it happens to everyone of us at some point dont be to dis-heartened by it.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
              X