can anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help

hi guys not been on for a bit,, but for the past few days my g rosea has been webbing none stop, so i guessed she was goin to shed, but when i have looked today her abdomen, has shrunk, and there is a lot of yellow ish liquid, i will ad some photos,, hope some one can help.

Last edited by lee benson; 01-12-10, 11:39 AM. Reason: miss spelt

As disgust in the chat , it's an eggsac .

Comment

LOL, looks like rice pudding
      My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Nice little surprise there! Good luck with the sac!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
          LOL, looks like rice pudding
          Probably tastes a bit nicer, haha! Can you tell I'm not a fan of rice pudding?
          www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

well dont think i will be getting any,, she dont seem to be bothered,, she has gone back into her hide, dont no if she covers the eggs or not, but she is not stood over them no more

Comment

When she's finished laying them she should then cover it in more silk and wrap it up into a ball shape. She might just be having a rest but if she's moved away from it it's possible thats she's felt disturbed and abandoned it. With the exception of the photos obviously, have you left her in peace during the process so far?

Comment

yes even after the photos, she was with them,, she has come back out,, and is webbing,, but not near the eggs, so i dont no

Comment

Best thing you can do is to minimize any disturbance and hopefully she'll finish the job off nicely.
                  Good luck to you both

Comment

thanks craig iv moved her to the bedroom out of the way,, she was in the front room, so she is alalone now,, no noise. so hope she will do better, thanks again

Comment

some cracking pictures there dude

Comment

Damn now I have read this thread I am craving a nice bowl of cold Ambrosia creamed rice

Must say that the photographs are an excellent reference resource for those that are inquisitive or have never been lucky to see this in real life.
                        There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

i tuk them on my phone, i dint no wot it was, ,, glad you like the photos, but now i no wot to look out for next time, thanks to all that helped me out

Comment

Working...
                          X