Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x mas prezzie

bought my mrs one of these for xmas, it arrived today

really nice pictures in there, really good quality too. so on top of the 7 new t's and a beware of the tarantula sign, she now has a shiny new calender too (and some betty boop stuff and smellies too).... god some people are spoilt rotten lol

another £7.50 poorer lol

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

worth it tho lol

Comment

i`m buying that to well worth it

Comment

I happen to know that my OH has bought me that for Christmas as well!

Comment

I had the 2009 tarantula calendar, there are some really great pictures in there. My only gripe is that they don't tell you the names of the tarantulas.

Comment

yeah it is a pitty, but she loves it none the less

Comment

just got mine today,, love it

Comment

I treated myself to one of those too. Along with a nice new Tarantula mousemat.

Comment

Beautiful! But why are there sixteen months in 2011? (see cover)
                    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

yeah i thought that at first but the first page has sep, oct, nov & dec 2010 then there is page per month for 2011

Comment

After sitting here counting on fingers etc, i think ......(well it makes sense if i've got it right ).....
                        The first page covers the last 4 months in 2010, then there's 12 pages with the months of 2011, making 16 months on 13 pages.

*edit* and Gareth beat me to it whilst i had my socks off so i could count higher than ten.
                        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                          After sitting here counting on fingers etc, i think ......(well it makes sense if i've got it right ).....
                          The first page covers the last 4 months in 2010, then there's 12 pages with the months of 2011, making 16 months on 13 pages.

*edit* and Gareth beat me to it whilst i had my socks off so i could count higher than ten.
                          You be right

Comment

Lol ive got this too! Great way to plan the month ahead :¬D

Comment

Working...
                            X