BTS EXHIBITION NEARLY HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS EXHIBITION NEARLY HERE

The Exhibition is just around the corner. Just a quick note to let You you all know that we have officially sold out of tables. So if you have left it till now to book you are too late. This year we have over 40 exhibitors ( more than last year) and some great lectures lined up.
    You would think I would be fed up organising the event, after all this is my 12th year. No way. I still get excited.

The BTS is 21 years old..........come and party with us.

See you all on the day........

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Re: BTS EXHIBITION NEARLY HERE

Originally posted by RayHale
    The Exhibition is just around the corner. Just a quick note to let You you all know that we have officially sold out of tables. So if you have left it till now to book you are too late. This year we have over 40 exhibitors ( more than last year) and some great lectures lined up.
    You would think I would be fed up organising the event, after all this is my 12th year. No way. I still get excited.

The BTS is 21 years old..........come and party with us.

See you all on the day........

Ray

40 exhibitors the show get bigger each time. Well done Look forward to it.

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Well we are on the home straight. Just a quick note to tell everyone that the BTS Exhibition is now completly sold out of exhibition space. So if you didnt send your application in then you are not in. I will be sending the traders passes out soon so relax if you havnt heard anything. I am busy trying to get the next Journal out as well.

Its going to be a good one this year and with more exhibitors than ever before there will be loadfs to see and do and hopefully buy.

Just one word of advice. If you are a trader and you havnt booked please dont turn up on the day and expect to be let in, as one disgruntled latecomer told me last night. My rottweiler Lee on the door as very strict instruction and he tends to carry them out with the enthusiasm I would expect.

Show opens at 11.00 for all you archnophiles so get your tanks cleaned at the ready and form an ordely queue. You know it makes sense.

See you all on the day and enjoy......................

Ray

There are direction to the show on the show page. Also please read all the rules and regulations and the FAQ.

If you coming by Train some useful info may be found here
      Explore local bus services from National Express West Midlands, for travel throughout Birmingham, Wolverhampton and beyond.
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...
      X