Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Topical Flea Products A Danger To My Tarantulas ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Topical Flea Products A Danger To My Tarantulas ?!

Please i need help - i broached the subject of topical flea chemicals (like Advantage , etc)before , it was perhaps almost a year ago , and the response was extensive well researched data - so extensive i lost track of a crucial question - as at the time my querie was hypothetical , but now it seems i am faced with the frightening prospect of new roommate who is set on using Advantage on her two small dogs - we share a living space that is rather small . Im so worried about my Ts . . Am I being too paranoid ? If indeed the use of this product can affect my Ts - It will garner my stance in dealing with this difficult situation . Please tell me what i need to know - my Ts health isnt something i am willing to cross my fingers about ! Thank you so much BTS

I also cannot find the thread from a year ago regarding this subject - which was so very valuable and thoroughly examined the nature of these chemicals and thoughtfully shared by members
    Last edited by kelly mcdougall; 19-12-10, 02:22 AM.

Is this what you were looking for Kelly ?

Chris.

Comment

Yes Christopher - Thank You !

So i will relax now . . oh yes the information there was exactly what i needed , as Advantage is the product she was planning on using . So grateful i am for such a swift response !

Comment

Working...
      X