Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avicularia sp peru purple

Hi guys and girls,

Just wondering if any of you have purchased any of these from this recent batch of WC from the spidershop?
    Just trying to keep a note of those that have for when it comes to mine maturing and breeding.

Cheers
    Lynn

Originally posted by lynn mawdesley View Post
    Hi guys and girls,

Just wondering if any of you have purchased any of these from this recent batch of WC from the spidershop?
    Just trying to keep a note of those that have for when it comes to mine maturing and breeding.

Cheers
    Lynn
    Hi Lynn

I have one and I believe it's a male which has been with me a few months now. He has a 4" plus leg-span and is quite an impressive spider. I've just re-housed it in a new enclosure made by House Of Spiders and very impressive it looks now. When he was in his other tub he never webbed up but he has started in this one. Looks a stunning spider and I love the way it moves round - very slow, leg by leg step by step. That is until there's food in and he's so fast

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hadgett View Post
      Hi Lynn

I have one and I believe it's a male which has been with me a few months now. He has a 4" plus leg-span and is quite an impressive spider. I've just re-housed it in a new enclosure made by House Of Spiders and very impressive it looks now. When he was in his other tub he never webbed up but he has started in this one. Looks a stunning spider and I love the way it moves round - very slow, leg by leg step by step. That is until there's food in and he's so fast
      Hi Paul,

Great to know!
      i have 3 at the moment 2 are around 4" and a smaller one at 3" no idea of their sexes as yet as im waiting for them to moult out ( more so ..so i can play around with my new USB microscope hehe awesome gadget!).
      Yes generally when they get spooked or a meal and they are fast ...i was unpacking one of mine the other day and my little boy wanted to watch so i thought fair enough ( get him involved) then all of a sudden he decided to blow on it ( hes only just coming up 3 ) poor little spid must have done a half marathon around the bath bless it!
      Will keep in touch with you about this lovely species!

Cheers
      Lynn

Comment

Working...
      X