BTS journal Vol 26, No 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS journal Vol 26, No 1

Yet another good read, well done to all who contibruted.

Interesting piece by author Ronald Baxter on scientific names, and some very informative notes on an unusual theraphosid defence mechanism by Tomasz.

I particularly liked Andrews no-nonsense continuation of his "far flung lands" epic, this time covering habitat destruction, smuggling, conservation etc etc.

As i've said before, and "touting" as usual ... become a member and get a quarterly influx of news, events and occasional dodgy humour first hand
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Glad to hear it's another good issue . I'm saving mine till I need a good read . I always want the next one approx half an hour after finishing the latest one . lol

Comment

Got mine this morning. Only had a quick flick through before going out to the Spider Shop (sorry just had to add that in ) to do some shopping. But it looked brilliant. Well worth every penny.

Comment

What a great journal! Thanks especially to Daniel Kennard. I have to say that I have looked at the possibility of keeping Lactrodectus and Phoneutria in the past, though I would avoid Sicarius like the plague purely because of their venom. Both terrosus and hahnii, beautiful spiders but just not worth the risk.
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
        X