P metallica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P metallica

Would anyone be able to sex this P metallica?

It is not a very good quality picture but it is the only one i have to go off.

From this pic it's very hard to say anything... Best You can do is take a good macro - pokies are very hard sometimes to sex ventrally, a good pic of moult might be helpfull.

Sorry for spelling, I know my English isn't best.
    LIBERATE MY MADNESS!!

Comment

not very clear pic, but looks to be female to me

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Unfortunately the picture has been sent to me buy the seller of this P metallica and is unable to provide a clearer picture.

Martin

Comment

Hmmm... Strange... If someone wants to sell expensive spid as metallica, should have as best pics as possible.

Personally I would not buy this spid If female is needed.

Regards
          Tom
          LIBERATE MY MADNESS!!

Comment

Do you know the person selling this or are they a familiar name of the forums?
            Please be aware there are some unscrupulous people offering P. metallica, the big clue being a request for monies to be transferred via Western Union.

I'd certainly ask for more pix.
            Hope you find what you are looking for
            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

thanks for the advice Peter, I dont know this person. As im quite new to all the forums. So i think that i,ll wait until summer, Then i,ll get one from Michael Scheller.just wished i lived nearer kent,Then i could have got one off him at the south east arachnid show.

Comment

Hello Martin, i've buying two metallica from michael scheller on october, one female and one unsexed, for me this species is not to difficult to sexed. For my tarantulas , the unsexed metallica is a male, at 2,5 cm you can see a little clear point on the epigyn of the male. I think metallica is not difficult to sexed, like ornata.I've got both sex and there is a really difference at the same lenght. Sorry for my english, but i'm french...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Lees View Post
                  ...So i think that i,ll wait until summer, Then i,ll get one from Michael Scheller.just wished i lived nearer kent,Then i could have got one off him at the south east arachnid show.
                  Shame you're not coming to SEAS but I guess its quite a distance. I don't think Michael Scheller posts, its something you might want to ask him, however I strongly suggest putting the BTS expo into your diary (May) as he's likely to be there too. He gets rave reviews so I'm hoping to share a couple of beers with him on the Saturday before SEAS.
                  My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

I cant even make the BTS expo.Fishing holiday at white acres in cornwall.Guess i,ll just have to wait until i can get to another show.or get to know some local people in the hobby that could maybe get something for me ??? ive set myself a target to get a P.metallica,T.blondi and a X.immanis by the end of the year.so theres plenty of time yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
                      I don't think Michael Scheller posts
                      He does, his postage costs are usually around 15 euros if I remember correctly.
                      www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Cheers craig,
                        Ive just emailed a guy in germany and recived his price list.Sven Koepler.. Has anybody dealt with him?

Comment

Working...
                        X