S.E.A.S, who's coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.E.A.S, who's coming

Well guys, the first annual South East Arachnid Show is just around the corner and I hope u can all make it, its at the Ashford international hotel on junction 10 of the M20 so nice and easy to find, we have loads and loads of traders coming boasting large stocks of many fantastic invents.
    Who is coming? Either as a trader or customer?
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Unfortunatly due to me hitting the big 50 on that very day and having made other plans I wont be there. I have already sent my aplogioes to Chris. However we are sending the boys ( and girl) along to support you guys.

Hope it all goes well lads and hope to see you all at the lectures

Best wishes

Ray and Ang
    BTS Committee
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

I shall be there! Would be great to see it go well, and continue in future years.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Myself and Mandy are both making the journey for it (me from Liverpool, her from Exeter), and very much looking forward to it - and to the interesting train journey home with some new 8 legged friends x
        Owner of:
        A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
        Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
        Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

me and Mandie are going as we are helping on the doors..

Comment

Looks like I'm going , catching the train southwards the day before , with a connecting lift on Sunday .

Comment

It's a 940 mile round trip for us so unfortunately not viable at the present time.

Hope all goes well with the show and its success leads to preparations for next years.

Colin & Elaine

p.s. if you could record Peters singing and pop it onto You-tube for me ... that would be great
              Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Peter. Sing?? Do you really think that's a possibility???
                I will be there and should he start, I will record it for Posterity (that's Colin's nickname).
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so tempted to bring the karaoke machine

Looks like this is going to be a great event, with enthusiasm from a variety of forums, and a variety of interests. Some of the traders are offering great discounts including Martin Goss at http://www.martingoss.co.uk/ who is offering 20% discount on pre-orders and Michael Scheller who is also providing show prices. We also have tables from TSS, BTS, Peter Grabowitz, Invicta, Custom Aquaria, House of Spiders, Jays exotics, Amazing Reptiles (equipment), AES, Peter Collins (livefood) amongst others. Some of the traders are suggesting a lot of new offerings too.
                  The show is hoping to offer not just sales of inverts and equipment but plenty of information and a great social event. We're all hoping for a well attended event that becomes part of the annual calender.
                  My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_Kirk View Post
                    Peter. Sing?? Do you really think that's a possibility???
                    Errrrr .......yes !!!!

Originally posted by Pete_Kirk View Post
                    I will record it for Posterity (that's Colin's nickname).
                    One of the printable ones
                    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Just to clarify the hotel is on JCN 9 M20

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
                      Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

There has been a good response from dealers considering SEAS is an unproven show, When this one is a success next years should attract even more dealers.

Tables booked by TSS, Goss brothers, Peter Grabowitz, Michael Scheller, house of spiders, custom aquaria, Jays exotics, Peter collins (livefood), Amazing reptiles (inverts and equipment), KLM Natural supplies, BTS, AES, Jackie Younger, Simon Mason, and 5 tables of Invicta livestock
                        It is going to be one of the best venues you will attend with two large carpeted halls with bar and food facilities included. Ashford international is Kents Largest Conference Hotel.

Parking is no problem as the hotel has 400 car parking spaces

Chris
                        Last edited by chris carter; 17-01-11, 12:35 PM.

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20

Comment

I will probably come to this event, but I must leave my wallet at home, as I don't have any room for any more!

Maybe I do, but must resist!
                          0.1.0 A. geniculata (Alice)
                          0.1.0 A. versicolor (Tilly)
                          0.0.1 B. boehemi (Blaze)
                          1.0.0 B. smithi (Carlos)
                          0.0.1 C. elegans (Ellie)
                          0.1.0 C. fasciatum (Tia)
                          0.1.1 E. murinus (Phantom, Morticia)
                          2.0.1 G. pulchripes (Freddie, Six, Eve)
                          0.2.0 G. rosea (Rosie, Bonnie)
                          0.0.1 H. maculata (Macy)
                          0.0.1 L. parahybana (Sally)
                          0.1.1 N. chromatus (Medusa, Pepper)
                          1.0.0 P. antinous (Jet)
                          0.1.0 P. irminia (Sammy)
                          0.0.1 T. apophysis (Poppy)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Oels-Wallis View Post
                            Maybe I do, but must resist!
                            "resistance is futile"
                            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Hi All

SEAS is now only 6 days away, Invicta have bought two Poecilathera Metalica spiderlings from Michael Scheller and they will be raffled at the show.

Tickets will be available at the Invicta tables at £1 per strip, the draw will be at 4pm.

The two lucky winners will have to collect the Slings on the day or arrange for someone to collect them for you, they will not be posted.

So good luck and you may get everyones "must have" Tarantula for £1

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X