SEAS Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEAS Success

well just got home from a very hectic day at SEAS. thankyou so much to everybody that came and traded and visited, without you it wouldnt have been the success that it was. if you did come i hope you had fun and picked up some nice bargains to add to your collections. it was alot busier than we anticipated and with all the positive feedback we got from customers and traders, we decided to book and pay for the same venue for next year, where we hope it will be twice as successful. it was a bit cramped this year with the big turn out but do not fear, next year we have more halls so will be a lot more comfortable. once again thankyou to all that helped make the first, of many SEAS show a big success.
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Awsome day out! Great bargains,my collection is now +4 T's up!!! i hope next year will be another show, great work for who organized the show!!

Comment

Thank you all so much for a fantastic day. Only 2+ up on my collection, but could have added 10 or more if funds had permitted it! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, i had a brilliant weekend away, and i'm definitely there next year

Comment

Well done guys! The show was great, and very well attended. Look forward to next year!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo Trabucco View Post
          Awsome day out! Great bargains,my collection is now +4 T's up!!! i hope next year will be another show, great work for who organized the show!!

You are all invited to SEAS 2012 Sunday 29th Jan 2012 11-5 bigger and better.

The show was a huge success we were packed for 5 hours non stop House of spiders sold out of all thier stock in the 1st hour and they had 4 tables. A lot of work and time has gone into SEAS 2011, and it was gratifying to see how busy we were how impressed all the dealers were, and i think you will all agree the hotel was a first class venue.

I would like to thank all the traders who supported us by booking tables, and most of all i would like to thank all of YOU, without you traveling from all over the country there would be no show so thanks again glad you enjoyed it i certainly did.

See you at SEAS 2012

chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
          Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

I'm glad it went well, just looked at Pauls photos and it looked as though everyone was enjoying the day.

Congratulations.
            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

I saw many t's I liked and then later found one I'd been searching for..
              So next time I'm looking alot harder at the names lol..
              TSS did really well too and the table next to me only had two tanks left.
              So with the other hall the next one will be one "NOT" to miss out on.
              And the bar with hot drinks aswell as beer was also a good idea as all the walking is thirsty work let alone the talking lol.

Comment

Chris and all of the Invicta Group - just wanted to say that we had a great day; the Show was well-organised and the hotel proved to be a excellent venue. Lots of hard work went into it and you deserved the success you achieved!

Thanks for looking after us during the day - we really appreciated it.

Well done and look forward to getting down again for next years!
                sigpic

Comment

Yep...it was a good show. We weren't going to come as we live in Worcestershire, but when we saw that you had attracted some of the big names we couldn't resist. I am so glad we did..14 new additions later including some I really never expected to be present. It was a good day, so well done all!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_Kirk View Post
                    Chris and all of the Invicta Group - just wanted to say that we had a great day; the Show was well-organised and the hotel proved to be a excellent venue. Lots of hard work went into it and you deserved the success you achieved!

Thanks for looking after us during the day - we really appreciated it.

Well done and look forward to getting down again for next years!
                    Thanks Pete

I know how Ray feels now, i was like an expectant father on Saturday Going over everything , but the Sunday was great, we expected some things to go wrong that we would learn from but it went like clockwork from start to finish. next year with both halls it should be a bit less congested in the first hour.

It was a pleasure being your Charlady hope the coffee and Andrews tea was just right.

See you at the Lectures.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
                    Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

hahahaha awesome :¬D

Comment

Working...
                      X