BTS Lectures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Lectures

Right , I was hoping to go to the lectures but a friend's car has died and I don't feel like splashing out on the extra expense of a room for the night . It's crunch time , if I can't secure a lift from Birmingham today , I may as well not book the lecture and the window closes really soon . I could make my way there but the return journey would be a hassle as I'd probably have to leave early and miss the end .

All this may be unnecessary as my friend may have a new car by then but without a backup plan in place ........

If you can help I'd be most appreciative and don't mind chipping some petrol money in .

Hi everyone, Mark has asked me to give anyone who is thinking of booking the lectures a little push. He is currently somewhere hot and full of spiders.

So if you are thinking of coming then you need to book NOW!!!!!

There, my work here is done.

See you (hopefully ) at the lectures.

Ray H
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

that might explain why my emails to Kim weren't getting replies if she's abroad!
      i'm also wanting to come with my girlfriend, and just the saturday night at the hotel...if i book us both through the e-store, how can i get us a room at the hotel as well, as Kim i think usually reserved them?
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Dont panic James, Kim will be back in the uk shortly and she will sort everything out for you.
        I will conatct her this evening to make sure everthing is Ok

Ray
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

haha that's cool mate, i left it a bit late this year, but mainly cause i wanted to bring the OH and wasn't sure if she could make it before
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

I spoke to the hotel today... they have several rooms pre-booked, and waiting for the official guest list from Kim when she is back...

So, its a glorious work in progress James!
            British Tarantula Society
            My Lovely spiders:

Comment

hurrah! well we'll hopefully see you there anyway!
              sadly not for both nights this time, though...
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X