Freshly moulted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshly moulted

Just thought I'd put a couple of pics on for any new members, who've not seen a freshly moulted T. Blondi. One of my girls moulted last night, she went on her SIDE at 11am yesterday, and she was out just before 11pm, it was an amazingly short premoult, she took a big roach on the 2nd of January, and then her abdo started to turn black, so that was quick. Yet I have another that has been in premoult for 3 months, and she's not ready yetClick image for larger version

Name:	new molt  5.2 2010 013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	96057, so they do vary. This morning she's put her moult into the hide, and is sitting out, she's not matured yet, but I'd say she's 10" easy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	new molt  5.2 2010 006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	96056

nothing like a big girl in her new outfit lol. congrats linda bet your well pleased thats a big girl with a 10 inch leg span very impressive. one of my young smithi's molted on thursday turned out to be female im well pleased should have her many years happy days.

Comment

Always nice to see a big girl in all her splendor.
      fresh moult colour with a clean and tidy "velvet looking" abdomen ......... you can't beat it
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thankyou both, you're right there Colin, they're just so smoooth and silky after a moult, just makes you want to stroke them, until you come to your senses that is lol.

Comment

Working...
        X