Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i choose?? :/

hi guys,
    good news is im moving house to cheaper acc0madation so will save a hell of alot o'cash
    the bad news is i can only take 4/5 t's with me
    i sold some yesterday to some guys i met afew week ago through a friend, they breed snakes, mantis' and tarantula so they got good homes, they left with my E. sp. red, sling and adult. my B. klassi, my E. truculentus my B.boehemei and i gave them my little avic avic as an engagement prezzy.
    they both fell in love with my A.geniculata, i was gunna keep her but traded for a bairds rat snake
    now i just have the hard task of deciding witch ones are going and what im keeping :/
    i think their all cool, and wanna take all thirteen that are left, my A.chalcodes shuld stay because shes cool, and my pokie, but my rosea has definatly gotta stay, she was my first t. my B.smithis are just getting into adult colours so cant get rid of them, my Albopilosum has just moulted and getting a nice size, my A. sp. new river is ready to moult so she cant go, my little P. scroffa is just cool so she cant go, my B.albicpes is just funny so she cant go
    AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! how do i choose beteen them??? its alot harder then i thought it would be to part with my little guys..... anyway, watch this space, i only have a month left to move in so 8 of them will prolly end up in the classifides... not sure wich ones.........

hmmmm thats a tough one man, i feel your pain as i had to do something like this a while back.

i guess if it were me, i would definately keep the rosea as she was first. then i would keep a smithi and the pokie as they are "icon" species if you get me. after that though i really dont know, i would probably keep the B.albicpes as they are a good looking T.

no matter what its a hard choice and i wouldnt want to make it, so good luck!

Comment

Keep em all, you'll probably end up buying some more anyway later on, once you've got the bug, it don't go away lol.

Comment

yeah krystophe, i was thinkin of the rosea, 1 of the red knees and the pokie... just got the pokie a new exo terra tank so cant get rid of her without feelin like i just wasted alot of money.
        and i know wnat you mean avout " the bug " my new house is just across the road from pet city an i bin in every day looking at their t's. im lodgin with someone who is terrified of spiders but im slowly workin on her... i think i might be able to get away with not gettin rid of any more..... fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
        X