Directions to The BTS Exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to The BTS Exhibition

I have been asked to give out directions to the Exhibition .

By Car from the North:
    Leave the M6 Junction 9 and go under the Motorway and head for Wednesbury. Do not take the Ikea turnoff ( unless you want cheep MDF furniture of course). Continue towards Wednesbury and 50m on the left hand side is the entrance to the Exhibition .Look for the big yellow banner.

By Car from the South.
    Leave the M6 Junction 9 and head for Wednesbury.Same as above.

By Public Transport.

From Birmingham:

Take the Metro Tram from Birmingham Snow Hill Station (£3.60 return(
    to Wednesbury Great Western. The Exhibition wil be signposted from the Metro Station it is about 15 minutes walk towards the M6. The Metro runs every 10 minutes all day in both directions.

For more info on the Metro go to www.travelmetro.co.uk and all you need to know is there

You can also catch a train from Birmingham New Street to wolverhampton and then catch the Metro

From Wolverhampton

Take the Metro from Wolverhampton St George to Wednesbury Great Western and then as above.

Ok so unless your coming by Helicopter ,in which case land on the field, I think I have it covered.

For those who are arriving by some other means drop me an e-mail and I will help you.

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

How sad am I ,answering my own posts

If you get off the Metro at Wednesbury Parkway instead of Great Western there is a Park and Ride,

The Bus 311 and 312 runs every 15 minutes and stops outside St Pauls Church (which is next to the Exhibition) It takes about five minutes.

Ask the driver and they will tell you.

If I think of anything else I will repost.

Ta

[B]
    On

Comment

The original directions are for wednesbury great western then?
      And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Yes, I was originally infromed that Great Western was the one but then after checking myself realised that Parkway was probably a better bet.

You want a job doing and all that.

The truth is Wednesbury isnt that big anyway but a bus runs from parkway.

Probably as clear as mud but hey I live in Eastbourne and emigrated there 8 years ago so I am only a Northerner by proxy

Ray

[B]
        On

Comment

Working...
        X