Yes I know the date is wrong in the Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I know the date is wrong in the Journal

Ok did you all spot the deliberate mistake in the journal Volume 26 no 2. The date fro the exhibition should read 22nd May 2011 and not 2010. The prize for " Nah Nah Ive spotted it first " goes to none other than that razor witted wag and well known Aathor Arthur O Pod.

Those reponsible for this error have been flogged to within an inch of their lives and are very very sorry. (Richard G).

He claims its the pressure hes under.. I claim its all the late night partying and excessive alcohol

Sorry everyone for the confusion

Ray ( Richard....Your fired) Hale
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Ray, I refer you to the disclaimer on the back cover. "The BTS is not responsible for the accuracy and content of advertisements". I only blindly copy-paste the ads I'm sent - catch the buck....

If any member does turn up for this year's show in 2010, lend me your time machine please and I'll correct the date!

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
      Ok did you all spot the deliberate mistake in the journal
      might have done

Is this going to be turned into a competition at a later date....
      The prize could be two free tickets for last years cup final
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Can I go off subject a little and say a big big thank you for this issue. A few years ago I had a young B. auratum who sadly died in awful circumstances I could do nothing about. This hurt me greatly and I have never gone near one since. However Boris's article in this journal has convinced me to have another go, I'll be getting some more in the near future. Thank you very much!
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

i didn't notice
          but then i got it at the lectures...so had a bunch of journals to read and peruse. somehow i realised it was the latest though, despite the date
          Last edited by James Box; 11-03-11, 11:17 AM.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Okay, my go! I was responsible for the ad (as a favour to Ray) so the Journal was able to get out on schedule. I based the ad loosely on last years one, with a bit of refining and a change of date. I neglected, however, to amend the year.
            So therefore the blame MUST lay fairly and squarely with the proof-readers who missed this glaring error!
            Having said that, it's pretty obvious to anyone (other than someone 'special') what the date should have been.
            sigpic

Comment

BTS-Exhibition click here for the details

------------------------------------------------------
              Serious Ink tattoo studio -
              Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
              X