• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS wishlist!

time for a wishlist thread!

here's my tentative one:

Aphonopelma seemanni AF
    Macrothele gigas (is this still banned? JMV's article in the journal mentioned nothing about this being lethal...just potent)
    Grammostola sp "concepcion" AF
    Grammostola sp "maule" AF
    Grammostola sp "North" AF
    Opistophthalmus sp
    Haplopelma lividum sling
    maybe tailed or tailless whip scorpions
    a pretty centipede of some sort
    any random Aphonopelma (North American)
    maybe beetles

oh and i might have some homegrown Tapinauchenius subcaerulus slings for sale as well as a few other bits
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

c'mon! what's everyone else after?
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Cant tell you in case you get there first LOL

Comment

Ok here goes...

H lividum slings
        Heteroscodra maculata AF
        Ephebopus cyan... AF and sling
        Ephebopus Murinus maybe
        P regalis sling
        Haplopelma minax sling or
        T blondi juvi or AF

Im into the old worlds...

Oh and maybe a BTS tshirt
        David Attenborough:
        ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

I've been going through Michael Scheller's BTS list . . . . I've picked out 34 T's so far, from slings to Af's and spent LOTS
          I'm trying to save up for the day as well otherwise its going to be a boring day just picking up a few T's and not trawling around the tables searching for the bargains and oddballs

Just a few of what I've picked out

Ephebopus murinus
          Ephebopus uatuman
          Ephebopus rufescens
          Monocentropus balfouri
          Xenesthis immanis
          Last edited by Peter Roach; 07-05-11, 01:39 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
            I've been going through Michael Scheller's BTS list . . . . I've picked out 34 T's so far, from slings to Af's and spent LOTS
            I'm trying to save up for the day as well otherwise its going to be a boring day just picking up a few T's and not trawling around the tables searching for the bargains and oddballs

Just a few of what I've picked out

Ephebopus murinus
            Ephebopus uatuman
            Ephebopus rufescens
            Monocentropus balfouri
            Xenesthis immanis
            lol you're safe then, none of those are on my list this year, as i've got the ones i want!

incidentally i did mate my rufescens a while back, and though she's probably too young, she is looking quite fat, so you never know. if i end up with slings i will tell you
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

I dont think i will have a great deal of spending money unfortunately, and not really got a wish list of sorts, (but Micheal Scheller has some nice spiders on his list) but im sure i will come home with something heheeh??

Comment

Working...
              X