• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist spider squishers

I thought that I had heard it all until I found this article
    If you can suffer it, try and read the whole article. LINK

weird lol...
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I suffered it ....thanks for that Pete

So then ... allow any wildlife in the country ??? ..... i suppose i could cope with looking out the window and seeing herds of zebra and little boingy deer type things wandering over the Pentland hills.
      Popping out with the rubbish and finding a huge grizzly looking through me wheelie-bin might be a diferent matter
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

I have only two words to say to anyone who thinks restrictions on animal imports amounts to Nazism. AMERICAN MINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
          I suffered it ....thanks for that Pete

So then ... allow any wildlife in the country ??? ..... i suppose i could cope with looking out the window and seeing herds of zebra and little boingy deer type things wandering over the Pentland hills.
          Popping out with the rubbish and finding a huge grizzly looking through me wheelie-bin might be a diferent matter
          yeah there's really no comparison between racism and inclusively allowing all animals to roam anywhere. for one thing, not all animal species are suited to any climate...to put them into that climate would be cruel. also, ecosystems are delicate...introduction of any old thing could be catestrophic. we do enough damage as it is without setting large predators, tiny parasites, or voracious herbivores with no natural predator loose all willy nilly.

for another thing, humans are one species...we are capable of living in hot temperatures and cold ones, and so despite cultural differences, we can live anywhere...so it's an entirely different argument.

i didn't read it all though i must admit lol
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
          X