Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

Can I just say a big thank you to the BTS committee for putting on an amazing show today. I have never seen a queue of people like it, and the patience/dedication showed by all staff was brilliant. Thanks to Martin Nicholas for a brilliant lecture and Mrs. N for finding me something BTS and brilliant to wear!!!! The seating area was also a great idea, I for one was exhausted by 1 PM and the chance of a sit-down was superb. All the spiders entered in the competition looked great, any chance of the winners being posted on the site guys? Looking forward to the lectures in Feb now (sorry for being a bit quiet about it Kim, I was about to fall over from exhaustion when you said hello!!). Thanks again everyone for a really special day.
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

I agree, thanks for all your hard work and effort!

Comment

Couldn't agree more , enjoyed it immensely . Just glad I decided to help on Saturday , otherwise I'd of not got in early and would've missed a right bargain . lol

I enjoyed the lecture even if it was only dusted off on Friday .

Comment

What a day!!

Thanks everyone at the BTS for an amazing day!! Was shattered by 1pm and couldnt believe how busy it was!

Got some right bargains and as soon as i got home added them striaght to the collection.

Its the only event of the year we never miss! Roll on the lectures in Feb

Thanks again!!
        David Attenborough:
        ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

Totally agree - great day. The kids loved it and it was so nice to see everyone again

Comment

Just to add my voice to thanks. Another excellent show. Lovely to see all those familiar faces again, although we didn't seem to have much time to stop and chat as I'd have liked.

Mike

Comment

I would also like to add my thanks for another excellent show
              came home with a few more T's to add to my collection

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Another great show, lots of good people and nice to see lots of familiar and new people getting awards.
                I think the meet for drinks the night before was a great move, a good opportunity to have proper chats over a few cheap beers and lots of food.

Sooooo wished I'd have entered the competition. I think that's something everyone should be encouraged to do more.
                Next year I'll be entering for the breeding award (if I knew how) - trying to key in sac no. 5 for 2011 \o/
                My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

A great weekend! Many thanks to all that helped in the organisation of it all.
                  I enjoyed the pub a bit too much I think though! We were a little tender at the show on account of being the last ones out the pub, haha!
                  www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
                    Another great show, lots of good people and nice to see lots of familiar and new people getting awards.
                    I think the meet for drinks the night before was a great move, a good opportunity to have proper chats over a few cheap beers and lots of food.

Sooooo wished I'd have entered the competition. I think that's something everyone should be encouraged to do more.
                    Next year I'll be entering for the breeding award (if I knew how) - trying to key in sac no. 5 for 2011 \o/
                    Yes, you should Pete - but don't forget, article for the Journal is also required.

Good to see everyone up there on the Saturday night too. It was, as you say, a great weekend!
                    sigpic

Comment

It was a great show, I really enjoyed myself and was chuffed at winning a prize! Also, glad to have helped out Saturday, even though I still blame Matt for roping me into that! lol Was definitely worth it, sorry I couldn't make the pub in the end as I was absolutely shattered. I came home with eight new T's and a little plaque, thankyou everyone for all the effort and hard work.

Comment

i will add my thanks as well! what a great day
                        it was brilliant being able to go to the pub the night before as well for a change.
                        i'd also like to thank Sylvi Rigden for the ride and extra company for Jackie and me.

i sold alot of spiders, and managed to come away better than having broken even despite buying LOADs of stuff!
                        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Im trying to think of something to say that no one else has said but I cant.

So . . . . What they all said lol

Ps Had a great day and added greatly to the collection

Comment

A big thank you to the BTS commitee for all their hard work, I had a fabulous weekend and show! It was great chatting to new friends and old

Comment

Great to see so many old friends and make some new ones thanks to the connitte peps for organising etc, great time again

Ray G

Comment

Working...
                              X