Moulting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moulting

My luck is in again !! I'm due to go back to work tomorrow,two days ago my female Pamphobeteus started to put down hairs at the mouth of her hide. I knew that the moult was imminent, and I'm at home again to witness the little miracle of nature,it's a priveledge every time,and after 12yrs of keeping I'm still not bored of it!! I've waited since last july and hopefully there will be more growth,although she is rather stocky already with an abdomen the size of a small tomato,but given that I'm not entirely sure what type she is (I will be posting a picture when she's recovered to see if anyone can identify her) there may not be. Must dash....on with the vigil

I'm yet to see my chile rose moult but can't wait until the day he does Looking forward to seeing the photo

Comment

There's a sense of satisfaction when they moult well, I feel like I've achieved something (don't know why, the spider's done all the work!). Anyway here's a pic of a moult I got last week, isn't she lovely??
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
        There's a sense of satisfaction when they moult well, I feel like I've achieved something (don't know why, the spider's done all the work!). Anyway here's a pic of a moult I got last week, isn't she lovely??
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/58318836@N04/5755314904/
        Oh, she's beautiful

Comment

Thanks, I love GBBs. Had a new arrival moult on me when I got back on Sunday night, a little S. calceatum. they're beautiful creatures
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
          X