offspring of haplopelma hainanum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offspring of haplopelma hainanum

I finally got som babies again, this time with haplopelma hainanum. My female threw out a bad sac last week. I thought it was, but she had opened it. So i took a look today, and i look at 102 slings, and one VERY pissed of mom. She was mated on september and oktober 2010 4 times.

Thomas

Originally posted by Thomas Jessen View Post
    I finally got som babies again, this time with haplopelma hainanum. My female threw out a bad sac last week. I thought it was, but she had opened it. So i took a look today, and i look at 102 slings, and one VERY pissed of mom. She was mated on september and oktober 2010 4 times.

Thomas
    wow, congratulations! very nice result!!!!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Good result - one of my favourite species in the hobby.

Comment

Thanx guys, i am very happy with the small critters

Comment

Nice result Thomas, well done!!

Comment

Thanx, was my second attempt on hainanum, unfortunately i my schmidti female ate her sac last year, 2 days before i was to get it out, so hopefully this year will be better. I still have hopes for 1 more hainanum sac and 1 schmidti, but i will have to wait and see

Comment

And finally, mom took her first meal after laying a sac, a big Madagascar Hissing Cockroach(Gromphadorhina portentosa) Her legspan is 8.3 inch.

Comment

Well...today i got another haplopelma hainanum sac from my other female. i must be in luck these days, because i also got a sac from p ornata

Comment

great news! congratulations!

also, great pics!
                  Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                  My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanx, still surprised i succeeded with a sac on both females

Comment

approx 150 poecilotheria ornata and 110 haplopelma hainanum was in the sacs i opened today. They are very close to "eggs with legs" stage. Almost no bad eggs, and the look fine the rest

Comment

Great work Thomas.

Looks like you are going to be busy.

Where did you get the pots? I have just had a P.irminia hatch with about 200 of the things and I need to get tubbing LOL

Well done again

Ray
                        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                        On
                        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

I order mine from laboratorys, small pill glasses, and they are cheap.

And i hope i will be busy

Comment

Working...
                          X