bts exhibition - today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bts exhibition - today

can I just say thanks to Ray and Angela for all their hard work setting up today's show, another excellent one, don't know how you do it, yes I do, bloody hard work, that's how.

Thanks again,
    from Mary and Trevor

PS did you find the big one Ray?
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Mary,
    lovely to meet you and CONGRATULATIONS on your award. Its a wonderful acheivement .
    Layla.x

Comment

Re: bts exhibition - today

Hi Mary and Trevor,
      Congratulations on winning the breeding award
      and it was a pleasure to meet you both

Originally posted by mary walters
      can I just say thanks to Ray and Angela for all their hard work setting up today's show, another excellent one, don't know how you do it, yes I do, bloody hard work, that's how.

Thanks again,
      from Mary and Trevor

Comment

Re: bts exhibition - today

Originally posted by mary walters

Thanks again,
        from Mary and Trevor

Hi
        well done Ray & Ang, another excellent show
        Congrats Mary & Trevor on the breeding award, I know we have exchanged emails a few times, nice to finally meet you, sorry i could not chat longer, lots to try and fit in. did you manage to shift all those slings i remember you saying you were not taking any home. Again, congrats on the breeding award and good luck for future breeding projects
        regards
        phil
        www.thetarantulastore.net

Comment

OUR AWARD

Hi Layla and Phil,

Layla, I didn't realise we met yesterday, why didn't you come up and say hello? Thanks for your congrats.

Phil, thanks for congrats, I bought 73 back out of 300, so didn't do too bad, dealer taking them from me tomorrow so they are off anyway.

Thanks to the committee for the award, you could have knocked me down with a feather when Ray said mine and trev's names. I wondered why a few of the committee were saying, 'oh, Mary Walters', even though I did'nt know them.

ANYWAY I HOPE IT HAS INSPIRED A FEW MORE PEOPLE AMONGST US TO STOP DITHERING AND GET THOSE TRANKS TOGETHER, IT'S GREAT FUN, BELIVE ME.

Comment

Mary I was on the stall with Steve McIntyre and I came up to you a few times lol. I forgot to introduce myself sorry lol. Well done with getting rid of so many spids, bit more room to watch the telly now!

Comment

meeting on sunday

Hi Layla,
              I thought that may have been you, great meeting you.
              You got a Baumgarteni then, mine is a tiddler I got from Kettering. On Sunday I bought a Lividum from a stall opposite Matt with tanks, when I got it into it's home it is THE most gorgeous spider, dark blue with green sheen, wish I'd bought both now.

See you next year,
              yours Mary.

Comment

Yeh I did. Wish Id got it from Kettering but i wanted to make sure I could see the flashes at the tops of the legs. I was at Kettering too but not on a stall. Glad you like the lividum you wont see it for much longer after it burrows!
                Layla.x

Comment

Working...
                X