We did it... oh yea!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We did it... oh yea!!

Delighted to announce we have got our first P.mettallica sac after the 3rd attempt
    100 in the sac: 95 EWL's and 5 bad 'uns. now incubating

We put up a quick breeding report on FaceBook
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I have set the note to public so you should be able to read it... pics included of the set up.

Will be re-writing it for the journal... if I dont Aunty Mary will tell me off hahaha!

Anyway.. YAY so happy,... needed to share with you all

Lisa xxx
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Should have put this in breeding announcements shouldn't i?? Sorry moderators!

Comment

well done! massive congrats
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Thanks James

Comment

Well done Lisa !!! i knew you would do it hun! and i knew it wouldn't be long! huge congrats! very proud of you xx

Comment

Cheers Lynn ***SQUEEEEEEEE***

Comment

Well done Lisa! So proud of you mate and glad to have been there at the pulling to help you celebrate!!! X
              Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

to be updated lol....new additions

Comment

hahaha I cant remember the last time I was that hung over... but oh my.. it was all in a good cause XD

Comment

oh and what a good girl she was too! laying that sac on my birthday!! thoughtful Pokie! Claire how ace that must have been ! i need to get out more haha! will defo catch up with you guys soon very soon !

Comment

oh aye yea... dropped sac on your birthday and was ready for claire's day off! Couldn't have had better timing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa Baines View Post
                      Should have put this in breeding announcements shouldn't i?? Sorry moderators!
                      Who cares ..... just make another thread with all the details if you have time Lisa

Congratulations you two ....time and effort well paid off then
                      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Congrats to you both you deserve it with all the hard work you put in

Comment

Thanks Colin and Selina.
                          Yes was a lot of research and the hands off approach worked, but I have to say, after chatting with Steve McIntyre about his findings about burrow temps v external temps of spids he found on his travels to Thailand, that proved to be valuable information - well I believe so anyway. Kind of a coincidence that the tank configuration has worked for 2 different pokie eggsacs thus far.

Or it could be I have a Tarantula that loves Stigg's Dark Psy-trance tunes hahahaha! Will copy and paste the FaceBook report to the breeding section and I dearly hope this helps other breeders.

Comment

Wow ! Very pleased for you !

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X