Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Invert & Spider Club June Meet

Hi guys

I thought some of you might like to know what we have planned for this month's meet. It's being held at the usual place on Saturday 25th starting at 1pm

This month we have:

A huge raffle including Tanks, Slings, Decor and Scorpions
    A live auction with the main prize being a complete tank, decor and Spider (unfortunatly the spider ID is a closely guarded secret)
    The MISC sling sale with lots to choose from (all slings currently £5 or less)

All this with the usual tea, coffee and general spider chit chat

So, if you're free on the 25th and want to come and chat to some down to earth invert fans pop along because everyone is welcome, you never know, you may even win something in the raffle

For more info see
    www.manchesterinvertclub.co.uk

Just some of the stock available on the day

T puriens 1cm
    N coloratovillosus 1-2 cm
    N chromatus 2 cm
    G Porteri 2 cm £4
    P Reduncus 2 cm
    S Calceatum 1-2 cm
    H Villosella 0.5 cm
    A Versi Slings 2 cm
    P Formosa 2-3 cm

Plus much more

Comment

Thanks will try to attend
      David Attenborough:
      ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED YESTERDAY

We had a huge turn out and nearly everyone went home with something new myself included (P Regalis (2inch) plus HoS enclosure) £12 Bargain!!!

Next month look set to be bigger and better, watch this space or visit the site www.manchesterinvertclub.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X