Apologies RE: The Tarantula Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies RE: The Tarantula Store

I would just like to apologize to anyone using the BTS site who may have been affected by the idiot who obtained my old password on the Tarantula Store forum tonight and helped change posts etc. in order to embarrass me and insult the good people of the BTS. The password has been changed and I have posted the creep's address on the Tarantula store site in case anyone has taken offence and wishes to contact this so-and-so to tell him what they think of him. Again my apologies.
    Last edited by Nicola Dolby; 25-06-11, 02:03 AM.
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

No need to apologise for some other muppet Nicola.

Anyone who knows you would automatically determin it was totally out of charactor and something was amiss if they read what Elaine just read out to me from a TS thread.

Why people prat about like this makes me wonder, seems they haven't got the brains god gave fishpaste eh?
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thanks Colin, I appreciate you being so kind.

Comment

What has been edited from your post on the T-store ?

Comment

British Tarantula Society show was changed to Big Turnip Suppliers show. I didn't bother to check anything else, I was too busy changing my password. I didn't think it was pleasant referring to tarantula suppliers as "Turnips",

Comment

OK I have just tried to Type on the Tarantula Store forum and every time I type in the BTS it comes up with the above (Big Turnip Supplier). I don't know whether this is because someone has a problem with me or the BTS, but it could have caused a lot of heartache to people not guilty and asa result I will not use the Tarantula Store again.

Comment

If you type BTS it will come up as Big Turnip Supplier but if you use full stops inbetween each letter it doesnt effect it .ie. B.T.S

Comment

Thanks Peter, but when I typed British Tarantula Society it came up with Big Turnip Suppliers too. Its pretty obvious what they're saying and the BTS have always been great to me. So thanks but I stand by my decision not to use that site again.

Comment

Hmmm sounds like the work of some kind of scallywag
                  Put your arms around me
                  Fiddly digits, itchy britches
                  I love you all

Comment

Dont worry about it Nicola. Simple things and all that..................................

Ray
                    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                    On
                    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Nicola
                      No need to apologise ok... it does not effect the society or the good people who enjoy coming here. Or for that matter the T-store. Which if you read between the dribble still has a lot of good info.

Regards
                      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
                      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Am I missing something here? BTS to Big Turnip Supplier is offensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Brown View Post
                          i dunno, but:
                          "What would you do with 100,000 pounds, Baldric?"
                          "I'd get a little turnip of my own"
                          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Brown View Post
                            I think its rather offensive if you believe someone has hacked your account.
                            Obviously that's not what happened though.
                            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Working...
                            X