Goliath birdeater species

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goliath birdeater species

I would like to ask how many different species of Goliath there are.So far i know tha apophysis and the blondi/stirmi.Both of them are brown color,i am looking for the one with darker color as it shows on that video:

Can you help me and tell me what the name of that one is?i have been looking on the web but i cant find it.

Thank you very much

no idea on them, but i would assume that the only reason that's so dark is because it's post moult. from what i've heard they go brown again soon after.

if you like them dark...L parahybana has a much nicer build and colour scheme in my opinion, and looks nicer for longer. also the size isn't that much different for most specimens, also from what i've seen/heard
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I see.thank you very much for the information.From the research i also made i found out what you said above...Sometimes when they grow it happens to go darker and darker on every molt and some of them keep the color.I wish mine to be like that...they look really nice when they go blackish!

Comment

oww
        that is robs T.BLONDI
        sammy
        he also had zilla who was extremley docile for a t.blondi
        he has a vid of handling her

she died

Comment

Working...
        X