Just a quick thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick thank you

I would just like to thank all the people that emaild me advise on the tarantula photo shoot I wanted to do.

I heeded all the good advise and in the end went with people that knew their stuff. The results proved you all right.

I would & will love to work with these sort of subjects again. So if you have any ideas (must be exciting), Im all ears.

Once again, thank you all

Tom

PS: I hope this link to photos is ok:

jAlbum lets you create stunning online photo albums to share with your friends and family.

nice pics mate!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

How hard was it to get the girls to have the spiders crawling on them ? LOL

Comment

Thank you James for your comment on pics. It makes it all worth it.

Peter, the girls were fine with Tarantulas .... except the face shot where we were all a bit jumpy about hairs in eyes. The scorpions were the main problem as they would run off all the time and fight. Snakes were a hoot. They seemed to know they were on camera and I had to extract them from a few dark warm places they seemed to like on the models Snakes have no problems with bras

The dark girl is Russian and a professor of mathematics and the blonde girl is Polish and a geologist. Looks and brains ..... I was doomed from the start.

Cheers

Tom

Comment

Very nice pics!
          My Collection:

Comment

Working...
          X