Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows

Hi I am new to the hobby, I have a juvi B. Smithi and a red chile rose sub adult, I now would like to go to a tarantula show. I was wondering if any one knows of any shows in Milton Keynes or near like a hours drive away. Thanks Sarah x

Save your pennys for the BTS expo in May next year... Itl be worth it..
    David Attenborough:
    ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

I'm trying to convince the boyfriend to take me lol XD

Comment

Welcome Sara to the best forum and a hobby where one is never enough.
        There are shows about but most are reptile shows.
        The bts expo is well worth going to and in January there is SEAS in kent.
        So it's just picking what one you can get to easy..
        B.smithi is fun to learn with and it was my first T..

Good luck.
        John

Comment

Ok looks like I'll be going to the BTS show in may woop : D I've always liked B. Smithi as my dad had a huge female when I was little. I've always been fascinated by exotics. Ive kept lots of strange inverts and reptiles, at the moment I just have 4 giant snails, leopard gecko and 2 Ts but I want to add to my collection of Ts so deffo looking forward to the show

Comment

AES Annual Exhibition and Trade Fair 2011
            01 October 2011 11:00 - 16:30

At Kempton Park Race Course.

It shows as 1hr 16 seconds Journy time on RAC route planner for you (So Just outside of the 1hr target).

A few dealers will be there with Tarantulas and is worth a nose about. The big two are the BTS and SEAS that have already been mentioned.

Comment

Thanks Mark ill talk to the boyfriend tonight, looks like i will go to this show and mays BTS show Thanks again much appreciated

Comment

Kempton is definitely worth a visit, though I haven't been in a couple of years. Don't miss the BTS whatever you do!

Comment

I'll be checking kempton out I defniatly won't b missing the BTS show for n e thing haha XD

Comment

Working...
                  X