Chilean Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilean Rose

Hi I was wondering what strange things everyones Chilean Rose does? Mine never stops moving she's always walking about and webbing stuff, In fact I went to bed last night to her walking about stopping every now and again for a 5 min break then carry on and woke up to her still active The Chilean Rose I think Is a very interesting T

Mine is very defensive and nervous. It is constantly kicking hairs or in a threat pose. She is not a friendly spider at all. She also refuses to go in her hide and prefers the open.. She is a very strange one...
    “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Mine doesn't like to go in her hide too, which is good i guess because i get to see her more XD Mines normally very docile and gentle but she can have her mood swings hehe, I love how they all have their own little personality's

Comment

My chile sometimes kills a cricket then dumps it in her water dish

Comment

mine digs a nice big hole then sits in it for a few mins and fills it back in, then shell wander to the opposite end and start again.

Comment

my rosea hides alot but when she comes out shes very defensive never kicks hairs just goes into threat position ... and only eats 3 roaches a month if that .. lovely T though !
            who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Working...
            X