Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who am I?

Hy!

I have a sling without any sign on its box and I want to ask you about your opinions about what is it? (Possibly B.albopilosum or L.parahybana)

Click image for larger version

Name:	whiami.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	96141

Cheers

Peter
    www.spiderstoreonline.com - COMING SOON

A little bit better pic:

Click image for larger version

Name:	whoami.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	94178

Comment

it's hard to tell with a youngling...but i don't *think* my para slings looked much like that, or even juves...but my memory's not brilliant. my gut reaction is to say not parahybana though.
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

In my opinion its a B.albopilosum.

Comment

on a second look i'd hesitantly agree...it does resemble my young albopilosum. if it is, you should no for sure very soon as they're pretty speedy growers!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Not parahybana. Iv got some slings of those and they dont look like that.
            David Attenborough:
            ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

Possibaly a L,klugi or striatipes.

Comment

Working...
              X