Euathlus pulcherrimaklassi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euathlus pulcherrimaklassi

hi guys, im looking at Euathlus pulcherrimaklassi, on exoctic peys site and was thinkin of getting one, does any one own one of these and maybe give some insight. i never come across this before but used to keep Euathlus and fell in love with the sp. before i had to get rid of them all. are they as docile as the Euathlus flames. any advice on theese, care sheet maybe evan a pic i cant find owt online
    thanx

Hy mate,

we sold that week our two AF, but you can find a pic of her here: http://thebts.co.uk/forums/showthrea...ome-of-our-T-s
    we kept them on 4cm coir substrate, room temperature (about 22-28 C), with a water pool, never had problem with feeding, molting or aggression, they are cool ones
    www.spiderstoreonline.com - COMING SOON

Comment

thanx, nice pic, just thought i shuld check up on her first, bought some t's in the past cuz i not come across them and turned out to be something i wasnt expecting, aggresive, aboreal... not a problem, all t's are welcome, lol. just thought id best find out about them before hand from now on. lol thanx again for advise and pic

Comment

Working...
      X