Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just a quick question regarding a growing sling ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick question regarding a growing sling ..

hi people
    for the last year ive been raising a l.parahybana sling with no problems eating fine moulting fine , my one problem is she has burrowed down to the bottom of the tank at the side ,kinda looks like a peekaboo hide, i can see her burrow ... her last moult she put out her shed and it measured 4.5 inch ,im just a bit worried that the burrow doesnt look anywhere like big enough for her now ..... should i leave her to make it bigger after she recovers form her moult or should i try and move her out .

sorry if this is a no brainer ?

iain
    who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

I had my Acanthoscurria sternalis molt in a simalar type hole I could see her as she also did it against the side of the enclosure no way did I think there was enough room for her but managed just fine.
    ChrisS.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty much the same for me
      .... She looks pretty crammed in !!! She came out last night and sat at the entrance to her burrow but when I left the room she dived back down ... I'm glad I'm not alone in this
      Last edited by iain dickie; 31-08-11, 10:15 AM.
      who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Working...
      X