uploading pics problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading pics problem

hi guys, i finally got a digital camera that takes half decent pics of my little guys but i cant upload any, does any one know why?? my files are jpg that ment to be fine for uploading but theirs always a fail thing pop up... they load to face book and some other sites ok, is their another way to do it i dont know of.... i want to show of my little guys, my RCF G rosea just moulted and looks demonic, all jet black with red fuzzy outline
    thanx

Have you tried uploading to something like photobucket or flickr and then posting the links ?

Comment

That is what I do.. Photobucket, imo, is the easiest to work with.

Comment

ill give that a go, thanx.... just accidentally wiped all the pics from my pc. grrr ill have to try get them back of facebook

Comment

You might want to resize them.... there is a limit on the file size that can be upoloaded, but i can not remember what it is.
          “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Photobucket re-sizes automatically if they're over it's limit if I remember rightly.

Comment

Working...
            X