SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW (SEAS) 29 Jan 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW (SEAS) 29 Jan 2012

October is here Kemptom has passed so now all thoughts focus on SEAS.

2012 will be bigger and better than 2011, already we have new dealers booking for the first time, especially from the continent who have seen the attraction of SEAS being only 25 mins from Dover and the excellent feedback from the Euopean dealers who attended this year.

The second hall will be in use for 2012 so that should cut down on the initial crush we had this year, SEAS 2011 was a huge success and i would like to thank the thousands of you who visited this year and would like to invite you all back to do it all again in January.

Since last time a footbridge has been built over the motorway linking Sainsburys next to the Hotel to the Eurika Leisure park, so it is only a 5 minute walk to all the food outlets for dinner and then back to SEAS for more spiders,and the Junction 9 roadworks are completed. Happy days.

For information on The Ashford international hotel, Travelodge and Premier inn hotels at Eurika and photo's and a blog about seas 2011 visit our website.

SO WHO'S COMING

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Sounds good .

That invite back , does it mean those that can prove they were there this year get in free next year ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Bagley View Post
      Sounds good .

That invite back , does it mean those that can prove they were there this year get in free next year ? lol
      Good try

Next year all those who attended this year pay us an extra £1 in appreciation of such a good time they had.lol

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20

Comment

Originally posted by chris carter View Post

SO WHO'S COMING

Chris

Only if your buying the beers

Comment

I'll buy you a beer Pete, bring one of your tarantulas i will open my wallet inside its tank so the moths wont go to waste

Comment

Originally posted by chris carter View Post
            I'll buy you a beer Pete, bring one of your tarantulas i will open my wallet inside its tank so the moths wont go to waste
            OMG you're gonna actually get your wallet out ?

Have you exchanged your 1/2 crowns and farthings for decimal coins yet ?

Comment

I still have a few Doubloons and pieces of eight left from the last time my wallet opened

Comment

word has it Chris has a padlock on it the coins are so mint

Comment

This made me laugh so much, not the Chris i know, i am going to book a table as soon as i can xx

Mandy

Comment

Hi Mandy

Your table is booked and will be next to the Invicta tables, it was good to see you last weekend, good luck with the Chile rose rcf Male.

Chris

Comment

I shall be there as usual lol.

Comment

Never doubted it

Comment

I can't wait, this will be my first ever show . Hoping to pick up 2 or 3 Ts to keep my Avic company

Comment

What is the opening times. ?

Jo

Comment

Hi Jo im sure its 11.oo am regards mandy

Mandy

Comment

Working...
                              X