Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ever Happened with Andrew Smith's Poecilotheria Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ever Happened with Andrew Smith's Poecilotheria Book?

The title pretty much says it all. What ever happened to Andrew Smith's Poecilotheria book? Was work on that project stopped for some reason?

According to one of the journals (last year I think) he scrapped the idea of the genus book and is transferring it into one which covers other spiders and whatnots.

Comment

I'm not sure if it has even been published yet.
      If I'm right the actual name of the book was going to be "Poecilotheria Tarantulas & The Tiger Spider Wallahs" and published by Fitzgerald publishing

Comment

Right on all counts. He was originally working on the definitive guide to Pokeys but during his reserch decided to switch tracks and is now working on a book about the history of the great arachnologists of yesteryear. If you know Andrew then expect an epic

Ray
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
          Right on all counts. He was originally working on the definitive guide to Pokeys but during his reserch decided to switch tracks and is now working on a book about the history of the great arachnologists of yesteryear. If you know Andrew then expect an epic

Ray
          Shame as a definitive guide to Pokeys would of been good after all the only book I was told about was in german!.

Comment

Working...
          X