Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidelings for sale

Thrixopelma ockerti £3 ea 4/£10 £3.50 p+p

Will exchange larger quantities for males/females we are looking for.

Cash cheque postal order only at present

contact angelarachnid@hotmail.com with any orders or exchange offers

thank you

Ray
    Last edited by Ray Gabriel; 30-11-11, 09:38 PM.

Bumpety bumpety bump

Comment

Ray
      Put this on the classifieds.

You'll get a better response

Cheers
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hey Ray, I was looking at pics of those T's quite a while back, I think I crossed them off my mind at the time because the info on them that I could find was a bit varied. What are they like for size - I saw one place mention about just over 5" and another had them at nearing 8" ?
        How are they for raising?
        I guess the obvious question is once they're bigger how are they compared to other genus (skittish/calm/speedy/psychotic?!)

Comment

i am really interested in 4 for £10 but i am with lee on the info seems a little varied, along with lees comments also what should the enclosure be kept at for temp n humidity are they arboreal or terrestrial set ups ???? sorry for silly questions once i know a little more about set ups i will send ya an e-mail for my orders....

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn Davies View Post
            i am really interested in 4 for £10 but i am with lee on the info seems a little varied, along with lees comments also what should the enclosure be kept at for temp n humidity are they arboreal or terrestrial set ups ???? sorry for silly questions once i know a little more about set ups i will send ya an e-mail for my orders....
            Yeah, I'm fancying 4 of them too, but I'm space constrained until sometime in the spring for anything quick growing/larger sized... if they're not too quick to grow then I'll probably drop in a mail for some.

Comment

i sent an E-mail.......

Comment

Working...
              X