Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sling died

Hi all,just a quick question for ya's.
    I bought a p striata sling from a local exotic shop yesterday,got it home left it for the night,got up this morning and its dead.Do I take it back to said shop and demand money back or another sling as I doubt very much its death had anything to do with me?Any input greatly appreciated,i just feel as if the shop have sold me a dying spider.

Originally posted by Gary Bett View Post
    Hi all,just a quick question for ya's.
    I bought a p striata sling from a local exotic shop yesterday,got it home left it for the night,got up this morning and its dead.Do I take it back to said shop and demand money back or another sling as I doubt very much its death had anything to do with me?Any input greatly appreciated,i just feel as if the shop have sold me a dying spider.
    Hmmm, tricky one.

Firstly are you absolutely sure it's dead? I mean no offence asking this

Where did you buy it from? Pet shops are notorious for keeping spiders in terrible conditions and giving out bad advice, with the odd exception.

I guess theres no harm in trying. I wouldn't go in there "demanding" your money back though. Simply explain the situation and ask for a refund. Personally I wouldn't ask them for a replacement if they were to blame for killing the last one.

Good luck,

Jamie
    My Collection:

Comment

Yer its definitely dead Jamie.no offence taken,lol
      As for the shop itcame from I think they get the spiders coz its an exotic shop but personally dont think the owner is tht fussed about them,he's a lizard n snake man.I wudnt ask him for a replacement,ill stick to the classified section on here and the fellas at spiderstore from now on.

Comment

Working...
      X