Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW TARANTULA GROUP FOR MILTON KEYNES

Hi folks,

There is a new tarantula group starting in Milton Keynes on Wednesday 29th June 2005 at 7pm, meeting at Wyevale Garden Centre, Avebury Boulevard, the centre MK, opposite the excape.

Come along and let us know what YOU would like from the group.
    Live foods, equipment and spiders will be on sale and THE PARKING IS FREE.
    Come along, all welcome.

I will have some bts forms with me for those who wish to join.

Hope to see you there,
    Mary Walters
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

NEW TARANTULA GROUP

Mary,

As you know, we don't live too far away from Milton Keynes. If we are able too (big if, as we have a long work day) then we will come. Is it opposite the cinema? Is that what xscape is?
    If the club gets up and running, we would be happy to give a presentation/talk one evening to get you going.
    Good luck.
    Carl and Su

PS. Your scorpions are doing just fine

Comment

NEW CLUB FOR MILTON KEYNES

Hi Carl,

That would be very nice of you and appreciated.

It is opposite the xcape snowdome on Avebury Boulevard right in the centre of Milton Keynes, it is Wyevale Garden Centre, there is free parking after 6pm. Another landmark is the Barn public house right next door.

Look forward to maybe seeing you,
      Mary

Comment

Milton Keynes Club

Hi Carl,
        Just to let you know that we had 30 people turn up to the first meeting despite a heavy thunderstorm at the time. I would love it if you could give a talk on Scorpions or Spiders at one of the meetings, maybe you could tell us how your Scorpion colony is doing? Next meeting is 27th July 2005 at 7pm.

Regards,
        Mary

Comment

MILTON KEYNES CLUB

Hello Mary,
          Congratulations on what sounds like a very successful first meeting. I am sorry I was not there - I had other commitments that I had to deal with - I knew it would be tight. Send me a private email some time and we will discuss the format for a talk...okay?
          I just finished a 3½ hour arachnid feeding session. Your scorpions are all fine - and very lively too!!!
          Best regards,
          Carl

Comment

Working...
          X