Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new T eventually

hi guy and gals

not been on for a while , but this week has been a good week, i finally decided on getting my 3rd tarantula after a few months looking at various ones i finally picked a Chromatopelma cyanopubescens greem bottle blue ...... what an awesome tarantula !! very very fast ........... i found that out after first feeding time !!

really happy with my purchase !

who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Originally posted by iain dickie View Post
    hi guy and gals

not been on for a while , but this week has been a good week, i finally decided on getting my 3rd tarantula after a few months looking at various ones i finally picked a Chromatopelma cyanopubescens green bottle blue ...... what an awesome tarantula !! very very fast ........... i found that out after first feeding time !!

really happy with my purchase !

Amazing looking T's those, just love the colours, I have those and H Lividum on the wish list. Well to be honest I have loads on the wish list lol....congrats on nice choice!

Comment

My wife has a major phobia, severe, of wasps.... imagine her joy when I got a sling GBB
      She's taken with the webbing thankfully!!
      They're a lovely T, I'm waiting impatiently for mine to grow now and it feeds like a pig so I'm not expecting a long wait (unlike my Brachy's and Grammy's!).

Comment

Yeah, mine grew super fast in the first few month. The growing has slowed down now though and is around 2 half to 3 inch leg span but she has full adult colours. but it was great watching it change colours with every moult...
        “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
          My wife has a major phobia, severe, of wasps.... imagine her joy when I got a sling GBB
          She's taken with the webbing thankfully!!
          They're a lovely T, I'm waiting impatiently for mine to grow now and it feeds like a pig so I'm not expecting a long wait (unlike my Brachy's and Grammy's!).
          hahah yeah i could of imagined the reaction !! ...... there stunning Ts .at the moment mines has only ate one roach and is constantly on the side walls of her tank!! very placid spider (unlike my grammy ....and now my salmon pink bird eater is developing an attidude ! )
          who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Corless View Post
            Yeah, mine grew super fast in the first few month. The growing has slowed down now though and is around 2 half to 3 inch leg span but she has full adult colours. but it was great watching it change colours with every moult...
            the pet shop i get my BGG from didnt know its age or sex ,its got full adult colour but is still very small ... maybe 2.5 3 inch leg span !! going to be an amazing little dude / lady

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn Davies View Post
              Amazing looking T's those, just love the colours, I have those and H Lividum on the wish list. Well to be honest I have loads on the wish list lol....congrats on nice choice!
              i strongly suggest sorcing one (or 2 ) such a clam and cool looking T ......

Comment

i got a sling green bottle blue still no colour apart from the orange abdomen its lovely tho definately was high on my want list that and a mexican red knee if only i can convince hubby he needs to buy me one hehe

Comment

Brachypelma Smithi are great! Great colour after a molt. I haven't had a GBB before, just got back in the hobby, waiting for my Avic "Guyana" to molt, nice green colour . But well done on the GBB, beautiful .

Comment

its my first GBB as well i do have 3 avics tho totally adore them there feet remind me of geckos feet how they flatten out compared to the chilean rose or mexican fireleg i have but i wont consider my collection complete unless i have the mexican red knee

Comment

They are iconic. Solid spiders with personality. Mine used to fill her water bowl with dirt and chop down any plants in her tank lol

Comment

my dad had one many years ago when i was maybe 10 fell in love with her now im thinking i need one i love what i have and id love loads more but that is high on my must have list they are way too pretty not to have and the personalitys that come with them

Comment

Defo get one. Them and grammostola pulchripes, had two juvies and they were sweet. Great temperament and good colours

Comment

see now theres another to add to the wish list along with Eupalaestrus campestratus pink zebra these latin names sure are hard to say and spell and remember have to say i do want another river rust rump tho its beautiful and not hairy like id have expected docile too

Comment

Originally posted by asmaa farooq View Post
                              i got a sling green bottle blue still no colour apart from the orange abdomen its lovely tho definately was high on my want list that and a mexican red knee if only i can convince hubby he needs to buy me one hehe
                              im not sure what age mines is still very small but it has adult colour.... amazing Ts. for the monent jaffa(gbb) has stopped eating and has started a mass web burrow, amazing to watch.
                              just keep asking your hubby im sure he will give in eventually... ;-0

Comment

Working...
                              X