Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapinauchenius

Looking for moults and dead of any specimens of this genus

also looking for a PDF of Der Gattung Tapinauchenius published a couple of years ago in the DeArGe Journal

Cheers

Ray

Hi Ray, i don't have any deads, but moults may be attainable if i get to them in time. also, i have a pretty decent number of subcaerulus slings recently hatched and for sale in the not too distant future so can spare you a couple of them if that's helpful. let me know.
    i hope that female thingy Selina sends you with her male is of some use. if not, just send her back when convenient. she was sold as Euathlas sp purple
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

EXCELENT cheers James a couple of slings would be great and moults all sizes perfect

Ray

Comment

Hi Ray,

Will you be at the lectures? I have a couple of gigas moults, and a male (currently in with my female) that I could bring along?

Comment

Mike
          I dont think Ray, in fact I know he wont be there, he has something on and can't make it.

Which reminds me folks, if you wishing to attend please book ASAP. It would be great to have a good audiance for both our VIP guests.

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

I should be able to send you moults soon. Think Martin Goss has a MM but not sure if he is dead yet lol

Comment

cool Ray, will try and sort that out soon.

Martin did have a male subcaerulus, but my female munched him, and his progeny do swarm in the lid of the sweet jar LOL
              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

just following on.

the article in DeGeAr that Ray was referring to is now with him.

moults and deads of any Taps, Psalmo and Ephebopus would all be greatly appreciated. Males live is posible, or deads frozen until they can be sent/collected. Anyone wanting to donate stuff to Ray can be passed to me at the lectures, or i heard he will be back for the BTS show in May. A male T.gigas would be most lovely Micheal !

James! Stop letting those males get munched!
                British Tarantula Society
                My Lovely spiders:

Comment

Working...
                X