Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forthcoming lecture Feb 2012

Hi.
    Ive noticed a talk will be given by Marie-Louise Celerier on S.Calceata and the venom effects of this Tarantula at the BTS lecture in february 2012. This is of particular interest to me. Does anyone know if a video of this lecture will be posted on the forum/site so people like me who can't attend will still be able to access the knowledge?
    Finally I got round to joining the BTS!! After having full access to back dated journals etc i'd like to thank all users and contributers for making this the "one stop shop" for all things Tarantula. Joining is something I should've done a long long time ago
    Merry christmas and a happy new year to all bipeds and octopedes alike lol

Originally posted by Paul Arnold View Post
    Hi.
    Ive noticed a talk will be given by Marie-Louise Celerier on S.Calceata and the venom effects of this Tarantula at the BTS lecture in february 2012. This is of particular interest to me. Does anyone know if a video of this lecture will be posted on the forum/site so people like me who can't attend will still be able to access the knowledge?
    Finally I got round to joining the BTS!! After having full access to back dated journals etc i'd like to thank all users and contributers for making this the "one stop shop" for all things Tarantula. Joining is something I should've done a long long time ago
    Merry christmas and a happy new year to all bipeds and octopedes alike lol
    Paul

We will see what we can do... needless to say attending the live lecture would be preferable ...

If we do podcast these lectures, we would probably only release to members and for a small fee, which will be used help fund future lectures, as these are very expensive to hold and we do not make any money doing them...

welcome to the btw Paul..

Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Podcast would be good I really would like to hear what Brent has to say on Aphonopelmas and be happy to pay a fee for this, if this is possible great but if not, not to worry.

Thanks

Comment

Ohh just noticed the typo on the lectures prices

Its £42 (includes paypal fees) not £45

Of course you can attend just the lectues just make the selection you need.

Mark

Plus: you will be added to the BTS supporters group, on check out
        Last edited by Mark Pennell; 30-12-11, 09:34 AM.

Comment

olliver: nice to see another Aphonopelma enthusiast! our ranks are growing
          you should do your best to come too!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
            olliver: nice to see another Aphonopelma enthusiast! our ranks are growing
            you should do your best to come too!
            James
            are you comming?

Mark

Comment

Just a quick note, there are still places available for the lectures..

Andrew Smith, just confirmed his lecture as

Collecting and the eating of tarantulas in Cambodia: A Lecture on his recent expedition to the region.

Mark

Book online now

Comment

Working...
              X