Introducing myself to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself to forum

Hi everybody; I´m a new member of the Forum; My name is Victor and I´m a Spanish 47 year old man interested in Ts and other inverts with a little collection that I´ve been keeping in spite of my family diasproval; first of all I want to say sorry for my english; I´ll try to do my best. Here in Spain we don´t have a Society like yours but there is very enthusiastic group of people with this hobby, unfortunately in Spain all this kind of hobbies are, sooner o later, forbbidden by authorities because they cause social alarmm o social panick (escapes, etc....); I would like to ask yo HOW the British Society in general consider your hobby and Society; Have you ever been forbidden? Are you consider undesirable people? Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Welcome to the forum Victor
    What species of tarantula are you keeping ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
      Welcome to the forum Victor
      What species of tarantula are you keeping ?
      Nice to hear from you!; I´m keeping Acanthosurria geniculata, Theraphosa blondii (ling); Gramostola rosae, pulchra and aureoestriata, Lasiodora parahybana, Brachypelma smithii and klassi and Poecilotheria ragalis;sciorpion: pandinus imoerator and hadrurus harizonensis; I´m just about to get a baboon spider probably P. murinus.

Comment

Hi and welcome Victor .

T keepers aren't considered undesirable over here , we just get the odd look now and then .

Comment

Hello Victor..
          happy new year for the 6th

thankfully our government keeps busy making our county worse and leaves some of our sports/hobbies alone..

Comment

Working...
          X