New arrivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arrivals

Today my rather small collection of T's has increased by two. An undescribed Theraphosidae "darien" but more importantly a C.Ritae What was i thinking in not buying one sooner,what a cracking little spider!! Lol its a nano-tarantula,great colours,and has single handedly prompted my "I dont like your Tarantulas" live-in girlfiend into insisting upon a pink petpal (god help me!) and giving it a name. Just as a bit of fun does anyone want to hazard a guess,no prizes

not a clue but maybe she would love a baby peru purple there pink with little black toes even my hubby thinks it sweet and he hates my Ts

Comment

Being a girlie, I am going to plump for `Charlotte` lol !

Comment

I would guess at Rita :O) lol
        Acanthoscurria geniculata, Ephebopus cyanognathus, Phlogiellus sp. "Goliath", Psalmopoeus irminia, Grammostola pulchra, Acanthoscurria geniculata, Poecilotheria striata

Comment

You've actually let her name one of your spiders

You do know that this is the start of the end for you.

There will soon be a nice little labels saying 'fluffly wuffy' and 'Incy wincy' on the colour coordinated penpals

Comment

Peters right, I let my Daughters name some of mine I know have a Brachypelma klassi names "Barbie" (though they did want to name my LP "Barbie" but refused as it just didnt suit such a monster!)

and a mating pair of Peacock Mantids Danny & Sandy (Grease)

I dont need to tell you they are no longer allowed to even suggest names for my pets any longer, though I've been told they've practically renamed all of mine and are trying to convionce them of their names wishing them luck on that one! can just imagine them shouting out silly names at the tanks and the T's just blatantly ignoring them

Comment

Working...
            X