King baboon feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King baboon feeding

Hi ya all! As king baboons and other burrowers are hidden for months, how do you feed them? do you simply free the cricket or roach inside the enclousure or do you introuce it into the cave until it´s captured? Thanks

hi there victor and welcome to the forum. i have a king baboon that's been hidden away in it's burrow for a couple of months now and all i done was clear a little of the substrate away from the entrance of the burrow and pop the food item in through the gap. i found the crickets are keen to explore the dark hole only to never come out again so i can only presume there being eaten i hope this helps. by the way don't worry if the cricket or what ever it is your feeding comes out again as they do go and have a better look down the holes at some point.

Comment

Thank ya Vincent; I´ll try your way (its about one week I have a king baboon and this is my first borrower T); I thought that they could just pump out from the borrow if you put the prey near the hole but probably this plan does not work in this case because this kind on T don´t web too much and maybe its not aware of what you do in the hole. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X